Introductory Improv Class
10 week course beginning Monday, September 12
Mondays 7:00 - 9:30 PM
Taught by Mario Busacca
What can Improv do for me?
- Increased Confidence
- Improved Public Speaking Skills
- Enhanced Acting Abilities
- Gained Comfort in Social Settings
- Refined Brainstorming Abilities
- Improved Listening and Observation Skills
- Enhanced Creative-Thinking Abilities
- Improved Decision-Making Skills
- Team Development Skills
- It's Fun
I'm an Actor! What can Improv do for me?
Experienced or inexperienced, Improv is a great way to hone your performance skills and add new tools to your acting arsenal. Well lets start off with all of the above:
- Improve your Timing skills
- Learn to Dig Deeper into Character
- Strengthens your Ability to Stay in Character
- Adlib more Effectively when Caught in Stressful Onstage Situations
- Its Fun!
The class will culminate in the Showcase Performance on Saturday, December 10 at 8:00pm